Get this beautiful brown rug to give a perfect look to your home or office. The rug looks stunning on the floor and adds to the fine decors of the dwelling. Now you don’t have to go for very pricey interior decoration stuff to give a well- defined and superior feel to your home. Just buy this fabulous rug and see the transformation. The colour of the rug is such that it will make the whole lot in the room like the furniture, paints and wallpapers; paintings, etc. look alluring and catchy.
Moreover, the carpet is cushiony and very supple. Therefore, if you have kids in the house, you no longer need to agonize about their safety. They can play, jump and fall fearlessly on the carpet. The shock absorbent feature of the rug makes it an ultimate home decoration product. However, infants should not be kept directly on the rug because the jute material might itch their very soft skin.
If you have well- furnished flooring, you can buy one rug for the room. It will leave some parts of the floor exposed which will add to the beauty of the room. However, if you haven’t furnished the floor, you can measure the size of the room and buy the number of rugs essential to cover the floor.
The natural colour and soft jute makes the rugs ideal for home and office use.
- Ideal for homes and homes.
- Can be washed easily.
- Suitable for all seasons.
- Material is jute.
- Safe for children.
- Size of 160x230 cm is suitable for a normal sized room.
- There might be slight variations in the texture and colour of the rugs or its some parts to add to its elegance and
- A non-hazardous and totally harmless natural scent of may be felt in the new rug.
- You might not be able to settle down a new rug flat on the floor initially but it will set in a few days.
- Use a smooth soft hand brush to clean the rug. Do not use beater brush. Clean it with a vaccum cleaner regularly.
- Clean spills immediately. Use a paper napkin or a clean cloth to blot any liquid spilled on the rug.
- If you find any loose ends, threads, or strings, DO NOT pull it. Trim it with scissors.
- Do not put sharp objects and very hot objects on the rug.
- Please keep the rug away from hot surfaces, excess moisture, and open fire places.
- Do not soak the rug in liquid, mainly detergent.
- You migh see some shedding of fibers in the initial days. But it will stop in a few days.
- The color of your rug may vary if placed under direct sunlight. Therefore, it is recommended to rotate the use of the rug indoor and outdoor.
STORAGE:- Store the Rug in the properly ventilated, clean, and dry place. Always roll it front side inwards.