Order this unique beige, blue and black rug to give a sophisticated look to your home or office. The Pequra Hand Woven Wool Carpet looks elegant on the floor and adds to the excellent decors of the house. Now you don’t have to go for very pricey interior decoration items to give a well- defined and refined feel to your home. Just buy this terrific rug and see the change with your own eyes. The colour of the carpet is such that it will make everything in the room like the furniture, paints and wallpapers; paintings, etc. look impressive and catchy.
Moreover, the carpet is cushiony and very soft. Therefore, if you have kids in the house, you must no longer worry about their safety. They can play, jump and fall fearlessly on the carpet. The shock absorbent attribute of the rug makes it an ideal home decoration product.
If you have well- furnished flooring, you can buy one piece rug for the room. It will leave some parts of the floor bare which will add to the beauty of the room. However, if you haven’t furnished the floor, you can measure the size of the room and buy the number of rugs essential to cover the floor.
The natural colours and comfy fabric of wool makes the rugs ideal for home and office use.
- Ideal for homes and homes.
- Can be washed easily.
- Suitable for winter season.
- Material is wool.
- Safe for children.
Size of 160x250 cm is suitable for a normal sized room.
- There might be slight variations in the texture and colour of the rugs or its some parts to add to its elegance and
- A non-hazardous and totally harmless natural scent of may be felt in the new rug.
- You might not be able to settle down a new rug flat on the floor initially but it will set in a few days.
- Use a smooth soft hand brush to clean the rug. Do not use beater brush. Clean it with a vaccum cleaner regularly.
- Clean spills immediately. Use a paper napkin or a clean cloth to blot any liquid spilled on the rug.
- If you find any loose ends, threads, or strings, DO NOT pull it. Trim it with scissors.
- Do not put sharp objects and very hot objects on the rug.
- Please keep the rug away from hot surfaces, excess moisture, and open fire places.
- Do not soak the rug in liquid, mainly detergent.
- You migh see some shedding of fibers in the initial days. But it will stop in a few days.
- The color of your rug may vary if placed under direct sunlight. Therefore, it is recommended to rotate the use of the rug indoor and outdoor.
STORAGE:- Store the Rug in the properly ventilated, clean, and dry place. Always roll it front side inwards.